The following will detail everything that must be completed to be eligible as a manager for the coming season. For the Midget and Bantam levels, LHA is requiring that all managers have the requirements completed by September 4th of the current season. Peewee managers are required to have their requirements done by September 20th of the current year. Squirt managers are required to have their requirements done by October 1st.
All U8 managers must have the requirements completed by November 15th of the current year. Please submit earlier if possible.
- 1. USA Hockey Registration
- 2. CAHA Background Check
- 3. USA Hockey SafeSport Certification
Explanation on each requirement:
- USA Hockey Registration: Annual registration with no cost. You will receive an electronic copy of your registration from USA Hockey.
- USA Hockey SafeSport Certification: A 90-minute video with tests.
- The SafeSport Training and Refresher Training are each valid for one (1) season beginning on 4/1/19. Please Note: if you took the training during the 2018-19 season, it is still valid for the 2019-20 season.
- As of January 1, 2018, all relevant individuals who need to be SafeSport certified or are seeking recertification will need to complete the new SafeSport training, which features updated content.
- CAHA Background Check: Annual registration with no cost. You need to make sure you select Littleton Youth Hockey Association and the correct level you are managing. You will need to print a copy of your registration from CAHA.